UI/UX Analyst program
User Experience (UX) encompasses a wide range of activities including User Interface (UI) design, Information Architecture (IA), lab studies and field research. After completing this program, students will be able to:
- Design and evaluate variety of user interfaces.
- Upon completion, successful students will be able to incorporate design thinking principles and processes into a wide variety of IT projects.
- In UX design students will learn how to generate design ideas, use techniques for quickly prototyping them.
- Use prototypes to get feedback from other stakeholders such as: teammates, clients, and users.
- Design technologies that bring people joy, rather than frustration.
- Students will also learn principles of visual design, perception, and cognition that inform effective interaction design.
|UIUX101 : Human Centered Design||100 hours|
|UIUX102 : Design Principles||100 hours|
|UIUX103 : Input and Interaction||100 hours|
|UIUX104 : User Experience: Research and Prototyping||100 hours|
|UIUX105 : Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping and Visual Design||200 hours|
|UIUX106 : Information Design||120 hours|
|UIUX107 : Mobile User Experience Design||180 hours|
|UIUX108 : Designing, Running, and Analyzing Experiments||160 hours|
|UIUX109 : Relational Database Design and SQL||140 hours|
|UIUX110 : Front End Web Development and Design 1 & 2||250 hours|
|UIUX111 : Business Analysis and System Design||100 hours|
|UIUX112 : Information Visualization||120 hours|
|UIUX113 : Interaction Design Capstone Project||130 hours|
|UIUX114 : Career resources||40 hours|